*Disclaimer* I mean no disrespect to anyone mentioned in my posts or friends/family of the people involved. Any information used in my blogs is found on the internet or in books, and then compiled together for my posts. I do not claim the information in my post to be 100% accurate.


Pin of the Month | Buffy the Vampire Slayer

| On
January 31, 2019
For as long as I can remember I have loved seeing enamel pins on jackets and backpacks. Seeing those items of clothing absolutely covered in pins was awesome, but I would hate to lose any of them. It was never an option for me growing up because of my fear of losing or damaging anything I like. 😓

However, it wasn't until recently that I decided to start collecting enamel pins myself to decorate my woman cave. After looking online at some shops I found tons of cute and quirky ones. You can get so many different designs it's unreal. I didn't know where to start at first! I found cats, cacti, food and many many of the things I love. I struggled at first I'm not gonna lie.

To help me decide I started thinking about things I really love, and one of my favourite TV shows of all time is Buffy The Vampire Slayer. It's a show I could binge watch until the cows come home, and I named my black cat Willow due to my obsession. 😁So I decided to go for a vampire themed pin first.


I chose this one to start my collection because I thought it was really fun. I think it was the heart shaped mouth and the fangs that caught my eye. I'm definitely going to get more Buffy themed pins in the future, but I plan to update you on my collection regularly and share where I buy them. 

My fiancé and I also collect Funko Pop! figures. In the future I may even start sharing that collection with you too. 😅

Do you guys like to collect anything in particular? I would love to know! You can share them with me in the comments below!
4 comments on "Pin of the Month | Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
  1. I have recently started collecting enamel pins. I use to collect them and badges when I was younger (I still have them) Pastel Elixir have affordable ones I have brought. Even Wish have great ones really affordable! I hope you grow your collection even bigger!
    Lauren | www.bournemouthgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! :)

      I love them and I am glad others are collecting them too. I have my eye on a ton haha. I will definitely check out Pastel Elixir later. Thanks for the suggestion!

      Fran x

      Delete
  2. I want to start colleciting pins this year c: ! This is such a nice pin! And you're right it is nice to start a collection!

    Mari | illustrious-mari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's awesome! I'm glad to see others also love enamel pins, want to collect them, or already do. Having a collection is great, and I think that you can get such a variety.

      Plus I love that it doesn't break the bank. :)

      Thanks so much for commenting!

      Fran x

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature