*Disclaimer* I mean no disrespect to anyone mentioned in my posts or friends/family of the people involved. Any information used in my blogs is found on the internet or in books, and then compiled together for my posts. I do not claim the information in my post to be 100% accurate.


Welcome to the Frantasmagoria

| On
January 12, 2019
Warning: I am terrible at talking about myself so bear with me while I struggle to think of things to tell you haha.

The Blogger


This is my face. Enjoy! 😂
My name is Fran and I live in sunny Yorkshire with my fiance. I’m just a normal girl that spends most of their time working, eating, sleeping and trying to keep fit. Granted I do need to be dragged to my kickboxing classes sometimes.

I enjoy reading, watching horror films, and I have been known to dabble in baking every now and then. I wouldn’t say I am like The Great British Bake Off good, but I like making the odd Victoria Sponge or batch of butterfly buns.

In my spare time, I watch a lot of documentaries and YouTube videos about the paranormal, serial killers, cults and conspiracy theories. I watch these things because I am fascinated by the human mind, hauntings, and stories about lizard people and the flat earth. Most people think it’s weird that I find this stuff interesting. They probably think I sit at home in a bunker wearing a tin foil hat, but each to their own eh.

Willow and Enzo.
My fiance and I have two beautiful cats. We love them to pieces but they are little monsters. They are always wrestling and getting hair everywhere, and they cry for food even though they have it right in front of them... I am a proud cat mom though. I may be biased but they are the cutest cats on the planet.

The Blog


This blog was created because I am genuinely interested in so many things. I want to learn more and share it with you guys. I will be posting about topics ranging from true crime to hauntings, but I will also be posting about my life. Some of the topics may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but I know a lot of people out there are curious about these things.

The main goal of this blog is to learn and share. I will not make any crime content for my own personal gain. Especially since a lot of the posts will be about real crimes and it would be disrespectful to any friends or family of the people involved.

Get Involved!


Feedback is appreciated and encouraged. Feel free to share your thoughts and honest opinions on my posts. You can post any suggestions, questions, or points you disagree on in the comments.
2 comments on "Welcome to the Frantasmagoria"
  1. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really
    realize what you are speaking approximately! Bookmarked.
    Kindly also seek advice from my website =). We can have a hyperlink alternate contract between us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the horror genre and cats too! Followed you on Bloglovin! :)

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature