*Disclaimer* I mean no disrespect to anyone mentioned in my posts or friends/family of the people involved. Any information used in my blogs is found on the internet or in books, and then compiled together for my posts. I do not claim the information in my post to be 100% accurate.


Blogger Recognition Award

| On
March 20, 2019

Blogger Recognition Award


I have been nominated by chloenicoleblogs! 😊Thank you so much for nominating me for this award.

Rules For The Blogger Recognition Award

  1. Thank the blogger for nominating you and give the link to their blog 
  2. Write a blog post on your website showing the award
  3. Describe the story of why you started your blog
  4. Write two pieces of advice you have for new bloggers
  5. Nominate 15 more bloggers
  6. Notify each of your nominees that you have nominated them

Why I Choose To Be A Blogger


I choose to blog because it's fun. I enjoy researching and writing my content, and it doesn't feel like a chore to me. If I wasn't a blogger I would spend my time reading about true crime and the paranormal anyway. This gives me a place to share it with like-minded people, as I am aware my content isn't everyone's cup of tea.

I have tried a few times to start a blog and I have been unsuccessful, but this time I am committed to sharing my interests with you all. 😃

2 Pieces Of Advice For New Bloggers


1. Don't let nerves stop you. Write about what you enjoy and what you find interesting. Don't try to be someone else to fit what is popular at the time or what most people want to read. I've done this before and I lost interest in it very quickly. Be yourself and do not try to be someone else. 

2. Don't force yourself to post if you don't feel motivated. I have had my off days and needed to rest up and recuperate. Sometimes it's good to have some time for yourself. Don't panic about your blog, relax, and get back on it when you feel better!

My Nominations 


9 comments on "Blogger Recognition Award"
  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! I will get round to doing my post soon! Good advice too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. :) Can't wait to read yours!

      Delete
  2. THANK YOU so much!!! You are so kind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your nomination! I think you nail it when you point out not to try to be someone else. Write about what matters to you, your own personal passions, and you will find the right audience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award. Taking a break when you need it and writing about you love is so important in the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature