*Disclaimer* I mean no disrespect to anyone mentioned in my posts or friends/family of the people involved. Any information used in my blogs is found on the internet or in books, and then compiled together for my posts. I do not claim the information in my post to be 100% accurate.


Would You Rather | Cat Edition

| On
March 06, 2019

Hey guys! Today I have a post that is a bit different. It is a new thing for me, and because I like these kinds of questions I figured why not. We've all sat with friends and played the Would You Rather game. Sometimes it can get pretty strange, but this should be fun nonetheless! 

This first post will be about cats because as you may know, I have two of the little monsters myself! So without further ado, let us start this Would You Rather post.

Would you rather have one giant cat that you can ride like a horse or lots of regular sized cats?


This is a difficult one because I love the idea of riding a giant cat around! However, I remembered that a giant cat would probably have gigantic poos too. I don't know about you, but picking up the poo of 2 regular sized cats is bad enough! 😅That being said I don't think this is enough to sway me from having a giant cat. I guess it would be like mucking a horse out? Maybe? 😂

Would you rather speak to cats but humans will never understand you, or speak to humans but cats will never respond to you?


Hands down I would choose to speak to cats. Our cats are so different personality-wise, and I’d love to know what they have to say. I like to think Willow is bitchy, constantly judging us, but loves us deep deep deep down. On the other hand, I think Enzo would be like Joey from Friends because he’s bloody handsome but can be so dumb sometimes. 😍

Also, the fact I don’t like most people made it an easy decision. 

Would you rather have cat hair on all your belongings but never your clothes, or have it all over your clothing and nothing else?


Errrrrrrm. This is just life for me now, but I think that I'd rather have cat fur on all of my belongings. If I had cat fur all over my clothes it would drive me insane! I think it's because I wouldn't like hair on my clothes for work or on special occasions. Just having a bit of fur on my clothing irritates me, but I do wear a lot of black clothing so it is super obvious when it's there. 

Would you rather have a dog with a cat’s personality or a cat with a dog’s personality?


Cat with a dogs personality! To be honest I think our cat Enzo is like this anyway. He's very cuddly, always follows you around for love, and he really enjoys playing with balls (as in toys 😂). Willow is a lot more cat-like as she's more independent. She only wants attention when she wants it, and if she doesn't you'll know about it. They have very different personalities but I love them equally.

I may do more of these posts in the future, but I will try to give them themes if I can! 

Do you enjoy Would You Rather questions? Do you have any suggestions? 😊Let me know in the comments!
3 comments on "Would You Rather | Cat Edition"
  1. Lovely post! Really enjoyed reading this - I had a cat that I had to give up sadly and I know exactly what you are talking about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun post! I would love a giant sized cat I could ride around on. I would definitely opt for a cat with a dog's personality too! xxx

    Ashley
    https://lellalee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree about a cat with a dog's personality 😂 I love my family's cats but sometimes I wish they werent so independent 😂🙈

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature