*Disclaimer* I mean no disrespect to anyone mentioned in my posts or friends/family of the people involved. Any information used in my blogs is found on the internet or in books, and then compiled together for my posts. I do not claim the information in my post to be 100% accurate.


The Sunshine Blogger Award

| On
August 17, 2019

Hello guys. Today is another post that is a bit different from my usual content. I have been nominated by the lovely Maritime Mama for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Please check out her blog because she is so awesome and creates great content!

Rules


  • Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and provide a link back to their blog.
  • Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
  • Nominate at least 11 bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
  • List the rules and display The Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.


The Questions


1. What are the top 3 things you cherish most in your life?

My friends, family and fiance. I cherish them because they make me happy.

2. If you could trade places with any animal for one day, which would you choose?
My cat because I witness them sleep all day and eat a ton, and I wish I could have that!

3. What are two things that have made you happy recently!?
Being noticed at work for my performance and given a new opportunity. Oh, and getting my wedding dress! 

4. Do you blog for fun or are you hoping to make a career with it?
I blog for fun and because what I write about is interesting. 

5. What are your top 5, hands down, favourite Disney films?
Fox and the Hound, The Little Mermaid, Bambi, Alice in Wonderland, and Pinocchio. 

6. Do you have any pets? What are their names?
We have two house cats called Willow and Enzo. 

7. What would be your "perfect" day?
My perfect day would be waking up without an alarm, having breakfast and getting dressed to go for a walk with Ryan. Then we would have food together and then go watch a movie together.

8. Do people in your everyday life know about your blog?
Only a few people do, but I don't really talk about it because they are not interested at all.

9. If you could choose an age to re-visit for however long you wanted, what age would you choose?
I would choose when I was very small and I was on holiday dancing to Whigfield's Saturday Night at a disco haha.

10. If money were no object, what would you buy?
I would make sure all of my family were set for life and they had no worries every again. So, mortgages and bills because they have done so much for me. I know this is not what people would expect, but I am not a very materialistic person.

11. What's your go-to meal when you have to make dinner?
I love me a jacket potato with cheese and beans!

My Nominations


I would love to get everyone involved! You are all amazing and the support you give me is so lovely. So if you read this post, please answer the questions and let's learn more about one another! 💛

My Questions


  1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
  2. If you could have one superpower, which one would you choose?
  3. If you could meet one person dead or alive, which person would you choose to spend a day with?
  4. Peanut butter question! Do you prefer it crunchy, smooth or not interested at all?
  5. What is your biggest fear?
  6. Time to big yourself up. What do you like most about yourself?
  7. If you could only wear one outfit forever, what would you pick? 
  8. What is your favourite song of all time?
  9. What would be your ideal holiday if money was no object? Tell us what you would do!
  10. What is your favourite season and why?
  11. Name one thing you could not live without! 
I am terrible at thinking of questions, but I hope you enjoy answering the ones I have created! If you complete this please share your links in the comments or tag me on Twitter! I can't wait to read your posts and get to know you. 😊
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature